Monday, March 13, 2006

Sorry guys, the blog was down for a few days....
There were a few problems that had to taken care of...they're still unsolved btw...

Hey...I wanna talk about some people btw...so here it goes...

No1.
It's someone with a name which start with K, yeah...the one who's angry with me...I wanna tell ya that u really got me to think straight and also sorry if I had done anything that was offending you...Pls tag if you're reading this....really, go do that...

Next...
Shahril....A fool I was for not listening to you...it really was true so just leave it as it is all right??U had a point there but try to say it nicely all right cos the way u said it was like so irritating, it just pissed me off the 1st time....Sorry and thanks:)

Going on...
Sorry Ariff!!!, I know you been wanting me to print out those tabs....for about 1 month already but there was always something stopping me....seriously, this is a promise...It'll be ready for you tomorrow...when we jam...YEAH!!!

Another one,
Farhan Tre, cos he really got me out of the coop I've been in for too long....I love you man..and that was not a gay comment..Million thanks to you...:):):):):)

Here's what happened....I woke up at about 9 plus this morning,turned the computer on and had my morning dose of 'Battlefield 2'...watched a few episodes of 'That 70s Show'...and received a phone call.....the 1st one for me since we had that new phone on Friday...haha

It was Farhan Tre...he told me to look out the window and voila!!!..there he was...I rushed down immediately with my guitar in hand and had a great time talking...U rock man!!!!We planned to go search for a job, so I went home to get bathed and ready for the 'outing'....but when I went home, I couldn't resist playing 'Battlefield 2' for a little while so...the meet up time was delayed for about 25 mins...

I suggested that we go grab a bite before the job thingy...u see, I need a 100 bucks by Friday...I wanna go get myself a little music device...MP3 lah!!!!so we went to the KFC which was opened a few months ago in Street 81...u know the one which replaced Mary Brown...I had the usual 'Shrooms Meal, upgrade to cheese fries'...ohhh...I feel like having cheese again...

Then we had a plan, we were gonna give Shahril a little visit at the library....so when we approached him, he was like shocked cos we shouted some stuff, hahahahahah, really didn't expect us...hahahha...Oh yeah!!!...one more thing...when we wanted to go already rite...as in leaving the library, we shouted 'I Love You' at Shahril many many times and loudly too...which really made him kinda lose face hahahhahaha...my plan btw...oh yeah!!!!

So we made our way to the MRT Station and there was a little change in our plans...we 're gonna go to the the Creative Headquarters in Jurong...very freakin far away but thething is that I love to go venture..I'm like a backpacker without the backpack, hehehehe

So we went ahead and in the MRT, talked loads of cool crap.....2 types of crap, cool and the real crap...I prefer the cool one...and I suggested we go do something stupid before that day ends...I suggested winking at some girls or asking their number but we ended up destroying pieces of wood people use to cross over a huge drain...

For those of you who have been to Creative Headquarters with me before, you should know cos it's the one under the MRT Tracks...u see...that's actually a shortcut people use to avoid the traffic junction I bet what I did was a very good thing...A good samaritan indeed!!!!

Keep People Safe Dude!!!


We took the train home and had a blast talking crap again in the MRT...but I would have preferred a bus as they sceneries would have been nicer....Love SBS!!!!

What I learnt today was there's many great things in life.....all you gotta do is get off that f***ing chair, go bath and find someone to go out with....NOW!!!!!

Chiao...now I gotta go get my bike pumped at the bike shop with Farhan Tre cos we're gonna cycle to the jam studio tomorrow.....Another great plan....courtesy of Ariff....Loving Life Right Now!!!!!!!